Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome 2009!

Wow...hard to believe that it's 2009 and another year has come and gone! I'm looking forward to see what this year will bring for my family and a little nervous about the changes that will probably have to be made in response to the incoming President. I'm really excited about my IRW scrapbooking business and the changes that will be coming with the new changes to our company and of course to see the growth in Thomas and Rebekah! One of my hopes is to keep up better with this blog...I'm hoping that you, my friends and family will leave me a comment, so I know you're visiting. :)

1 comment:

Donna Staggs said...

Happy February, Kari!

I hope "All's Well!" with you and family.

I was slow in accomplishing this but remembered to locate your blog. I look forward to keeping in better contact.

Take Care!

.