Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy 2011!

Wow...how can it be that it's 2011? The year has just flown by. I am going to try to continue to improve on how often I post, so bear with me. Maybe if I can figure out the mobile blogging, I'll do LOTS better since Chris got me an Android phone for Christmas. If you stop by, leave me a message so I know you were here. Or e-mail me! Enjoy these photos from the end of 2010.

Chris, myself and our friends Lauri & Ryan Kapp at the Kenai Watershed Forum Black Tie Ball Fundraiser in October.


Thomas and Rebekah playing in our front yard after the first, big snowfall that
happened in November.



Rebekah celebrates turning 5! How can my baby be 5? She's not spoiled or anything (she ended up having 3 separate parties with 3 different cakes!)


And finally, the kids helping me decorate our Christmas tree. I'm not sure if it was truly a big help but they had fun and it ended up beautiful!

No comments:

.