Saturday, December 31, 2011

How can it be the end?

Wow! What a year...where has it gone? It hardly seems possible that 2011 is nearly over and 2012 is knocking at our door. It's been a trying year in many ways and my faith has been tested. But I'd like to think that I'm learning and growing in my walk with the Lord. I've pushed myself and tried to stretch outside of my personal comfort zone through scrap-4-hire and FINALLY doing the FB thing. My children are healthy, bright and constantly driving me crazy, which is a blessing. I have a wonderful husband who is a great provider, a warm house to keep me safe, plenty of food to fill my stomach and a God who loves me and is the source of ALL my many blessings. When I consider how blessed I am; how can I be anything but GRATEFUL. So goodbye 2011...thanks for the memories and lessons; the ups and downs; the good times and not so good times. And hello 2012...may I be open to what you have in store for me and my loved ones.

Enjoy this peek at the last few months in the Hudson household for 2011. And may you and yours have a healthy, happy and more importantly BLESSED 2012.

fishing fun
lots of beautiful fall rainbows
2 carved Jack-o-Lanterns
Thanksgiving blessings
Beka turns 6 with a
pampered princess party
singing in our church's Christmas Cantatamy Christmas elves

No comments:

.