Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1st Day of School


Okay, it's hard to believe that we are now entering the third week of school. But as I look outside at the changing leaves and the cooler weather, I know it has to be. And to be honest, I am totally okay with school being back in session. I will fess up....I was not one of those mothers who sat crying in her car as her "babies" went off to school. I was one of those who "cheered" on the inside that life would once again resume some semblence of a schedule and I might actually get a few minutes to myself. I miss my kids...but at their age, preschool and school is still fun and I know they are well and safe and in the best places for them...so I enjoy the time they are gone. They'll be home in a few hours...so gotta get while the gettin's good, ya know? But I digress...here they are on the first day of school (which was August 24th). Thomas is getting so tall and Rebekah is losing her "baby-ness". She is well on her way to being a big girl.

And you know they are used to being photographed when they sit so patiently while their mom gets her act together and get the shots she wants. Hard to wait when you are so excited for school!


1 comment:

Dalon said...

these are great photos!!! totally makes me wonder what kind of scrap layout you'll come up with ... hmm ... :-)

.