Friday, August 19, 2011

New Haircuts...New Kids?

So in preparation for school, which begins on Tuesday, I took the kids to have their hair cut. I knew I wanted Rebekah's to be cut into a shoulder length bob so that it would be easier to take care of in the morning and not require "hair pretties" (since she NEVER leaves them in). I love Beka's and pulled up with little clips on the sides, it's adorable!! But I was in for a shocker when it was Thomas's turn and he announced he wanted his hair to be like his friend Chaz's. That meant all of his beautiful, thick hair...gone!! I took a deep breath, looked at Tina our stylist, gave the go-ahead and said a silent prayer. I'm not sure if it was for me or him or what, but I said one anyways. I'm still not sure about the new hair...to be honest I think I'm in mourning for the last vestige of little boy that there was. Not that he was a little boy, even with the longer hair, but somehow it just feels like my baby boy is gone. All with the snip, snip of a stylists shears. You decide....new haircuts; new older looking kids?

Thomas & Rebekah Before:




Thomas & Rebekah After:



No comments:

.