Tuesday, March 17, 2009

IRW Closes :(

Well it's hard to believe that it's been just one week since my business life was turned upside down. I'd been with I Remember When for over 5 years when I received notification that as of last Monday, IRW was closing it's doors. Well now that I've had time to process the news and made peace with everything you might ask where do I go from here? Well after much prayer, lots of looking at several other companies and asking for wisdom from others I have signed up with another direct sales scrapbooking company called MemoryWorks. I don't feel like this is going to be a permanent home for me...but it's a window that I feel was open and one I could go through with a clear conscience when the IRW door closed. So to all my IRW friends who may now be looking to keep in touch with me via my blog I'll try to keep it updated better. And of course you're always welcome to e-mail me.

No comments:

.