Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Been Super Busy...

busy trying to keep the kiddos busy since we came home from Hawaii. Hard to believe we've been home almost a month already. I seriously would go back in a heartbeat, and Rebekah has asked several times "when are we going back to Hawaii?" I tell her to go ask her daddy. We've participated in 2 Vacation Bible Schools last month, they've had swimming lessons every day so far and we've made several trips to the park to play. Last weekend my girlfriend and I had our annual garage sale and I made my mad money for the summer. Also have been taking care of our new greenhouse and the plants that are starting to produce inside it. Have gotten several good sized zucchini and cucumbers, and the first cantaloupe and tomatoes are just starting to grow and ripen. YUMMY! But thought I'd better jump on and add a note for those of you who are checking in on us. I was going to put Bek's dance recital video on, but it is too big, so no photos for today.

No comments:

.