Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Dalon!

So today is Dalon Gage's birthday. Dalon lives in Anchorage and was a fellow IRW consultant. I met her last fall when she attended one of my weekend retreats at the Alaskan Leopard and found her to be a great lady! So to help her celebrate, her friends came up with the idea of a blog hop birthday wish. Basically you just hop from blog to blog and at the final stop can leave Dalon a birthday wish if you want or just soak up the creativity shown from all the participating blogs.
If you've per-chanced on my blog first, you should go to http://tigerjct.blogspot.com/ and start there.
You'll end up at Michelle Pokorny's blog which is the final blog where there will be a link to Dalon's blog should you wish to leave her a birthday message. Have fun and click here to continue on the blog hop: http://www.moonlightscrapper.blogspot.com/

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALON! I hope it's filled with only the best and ALL your favorite things!

1 comment:

Dalon said...

hi Kari - thank you SOOO much!!!! you grrrrls are AWESOME!!!! I'm sorry I'm late in seeing the blog hop, but I SO love it!!!!!! thank you so much - this has totally made my day today :-) love keeping up with you out here - glad you're posting lotsa fun pics!! thanks again - hope to see you at a crafting event soon ;-)

.